Monday, September 28, 2009

Crazy

Damm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is not about CP but I want to tell you the things that happend at that party.Dont worry,I am not going to tel l all the things.First this drunk guy was back stage sleepping in the dark on I sofa.This guy exploded a balloon near his head and the drunk guy hit the guy that exploded the ballon in his head.Good thing they knew each other cause the drunk guy was the kid's uncle.Another kid and a fat kid kept doing that until he woke up and started chasing us.Security got him.Another thing is that my cousins Leny360 and Kewl Dude 13 were both grabed by the soulder by an drunk old man and started saying that he was going to kick their something in Spanish.It's the CRAZIEST party I have ever been to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment